Monday, June 27, 2011

T_________T

很突然
很突然
很突然
很突然
很突然

没有原因
没有理由
没有道理
没有为什么
没有想怎样





我想回家


真的
真的
真的
真的
真的


我现在想回家!


T____________T


Papa & Mummy, I miss you all a lot.....
i want your hug,
i want to kiss you
i want your morning afternoon and good night kiss
i want you to listen to me
papa
i want sit at your lap
i want lie at your tummy when we watch tv
i want to sit with you at the back lawn
i want you to touch my head
i want you to feed me with all the titbits you are eating
i am even willing to smell your smoke now!!
mummy
i want to lie beside you
i want you to ask me and that
i want you to kiss me every now and then
i want you to nag me
i want you to pinch me at my n**p**
i want to stick with you when you online
i want your hug when we talk in the bed
i am even willing to let you chase me to bed in the middle of the night now!!

DAMN~~
what is happening??

No comments: